ANXIETY


                                  ANXIETY BY ELUJOKOR DAVID






 My mind waits on a danger to my life,
My mind burdens with guilt of failure,
Scared is what I am,
My body shakes with a melody of misstep
I am looking for the answers to my results,
But my faith is punished by the thoughts of failure,
My eyes hemorrhages, I’m drained, am wounded,
My heart pumps bloods on the beating of a thousand drums,
The melody strikes a blow in my chest and I sweat of a confusing spirit.
The subtle moment as the Mississippi river falls on you,
You have lost all and have moved with the hopeless phase.
A burning heart, boiling organs, a steaming body, the air cooling,


In need of a cold bath to wash away my weary,
Talk to me, hear my voice.
Oh sweet winds you tell me there’s everything I can achieve,
Talk to me, sweet winds in need of your guidance,
In need of the results not telling me how to react,

Scared is what I’m not
A confidence boost by the forces of nature,
It spoke to me, I understood it
I need an ocean, no, I need a sweet bath of success to refresh my soul.
I flounder, I try harder,
I debilitate, I pump faster,
I be killed, I rise quicker
I smear, I courage better.

My mind relaxes with a comet striking my world,
A peaceful rain in my soul with thunderstorms in acrimony,
A cloying fiasco of autonomy.

Comments

Popular Posts